About Our Family

I can't possibly fit "who we are" as a family into one small square space on your computer.

I'll give you the brief rundown though ... soon you'll get to know us even better as you follow along with us in Delhi!

Todd :

Oft referred to as Husb.  My lifeline, my rock and my hero.  Never have I EVER met one person who can so rapidly and efficiently make sense out of complete chaos. He is the yin to my yang as the co-parent to our kids and loves me with every fiber of his being.  Has great taste in wine, grills a mean steak and is amazing at penning his thoughts to me in the most amazing way.


~ ~ ~ 
Terran :

The smartest kid I have ever known.  14 going on 24.  Fast as a bullet, strong as a horse and smart as a whip.  He amazes me every day and I forget to tell him on many of those days. He is an awesome friend to so many, and is growing up so fast.  I haven't yet lost him entirely to the disease called "teenager".  Very cool big brother to his much younger siblings.  Has the sweetest dimples and I can STILL tell when he's lying to his momma!

~ ~ ~
Antonio ("Tony") :
My sensitive little diplomat.  About to start first grade, he is a crazy combination of rambunctious and impressionable ... wild and serene ... thoughtful and perceptive ... all boy and yet so sweet.  He is a master manipulator and will either grow up to be an attorney, an ambassador or a salesman.  Has the most amazing color of brown eyes you'll ever see.
~ ~ ~
Mia :
Oh, where to start.  Our youngest ... our loudest. Just turned 3, she is everything that I asked for and everything that makes me wince.  She is beautiful, sweet, angelic, a pistol, not potty-trained and loves the color pink.  She is madly in love with her daddy and her brothers.  She says "nee-night" and tucks herself into bed and adores picking flowers.
 
~ ~ ~